Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Husband is A Nerd

 See that hunk of love man with uber white thighs? Yep...that's my man of 17 years:)  

When we heard that this party had turned into a costume party we were thinking of ideas.  Me (being the ever practical one...please don't call me cheap) didn't want to spend money on something that I would never wear again.  Steven didn't want to be anything "lame".  He didn't approve of my idea to be a runner.  Hey, to some that IS A COSTUME, and I already had all of the stuff with NO MONEY spent.  It's a win-win!  Finally, after much scrounging around throughout the week and racking his brain with what to be, countless trips to the Halloween store...he finally relented on being a runner.  His version of a runner and my version are drastically different though.  He couldn't just be any ole' runner....he had to be an over the top runner!  Double water bottles, super short shorts, hot pink tank top, and multiple medals.  I can not tell you how many looks from other drivers and families Steven got as we were driving from BA to Bixby. That was pretty hilarious!  

So we get to the party and Kyle and Mel are decked out in amazingly funny 80's work out gear.  She even found a way in 2014 to find white tennis shoes, legwarmers, leotards, and tights.  That was classic!

We had a really good time at the Richison Fall Festival and were glad that we got to attend this year.  Now to begin thinking of our costume for 2015......






No comments:

Post a Comment