Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Gilligan's Island Makes A KILLING Off Of Us

 Yep, you read that right.  Gilligan's Island (our local mini golf establishment) makes a KILLING off the Kueny family.  Pretty much any time we allow the boys to decide our activity for any special occasion it involves mini golf and Chick Fil A.  I can't argue with the restaurant of choice because that place is pretty much just awesome.  Mini Golf is something I am growing to enjoy seeing as how I don't have much choice.

So, on Sunday on the last day of Fall Break we gave the boys a choice.  They could go see a movie or go to Mini Golf.  Yep, you guessed correctly which one they decided on.  It wasn't much of a conversation between them.  It was more just a look they gave each other and then they both proclaimed at the same time "Mini Golf!".  

It's amazing how much better at this "sport" I am getting.  Usually Steven murders me in golf.  There have been a few times when I actually beat him, a few ties, and then a few more times where he smokes me.  On Sunday he beat me by ONE STROKE.  I was actually leading the whole game until I lost it on one hole and triple bogied.  Oops.  

Three of us were lucky enough to get hole in ones.  Per Kueny tradition I require each hole in one person to snap a picture by their hole.  Owen was off "exploring" on each hole so he didn't make a hole on one in this trip.  Maybe next time....






No comments:

Post a Comment