Sunday, July 7, 2013

Superman Pappy

I'm not sure how he does it or even why he would want to but my dad WILLINGLY takes all the grandkids as often as his schedule allows.  Many times he has done just 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 all at once. Never has he done all 6 before.  So last night, after about 12 hours of all the kids being at his house for July 4th he gets the brilliant idea of taking all 6 kids today to go eat lunch, bowl, arcade, and then to QT to fill up on sugar/drink/more sugar food fix.  I have to hand it to him, he can manage 6 kids with a breeze.  Too bad all the husbands are fixed and no one else can pop out another grandchild.  I think this man could handle 7 or 8 or 9 at a time.  People stare at him in amazement as they watch this 50 year old something man handle 6 kids under the age of 8 with a breeze.  I know I couldn't do it, wanna do, please don't sign me up to do it.  The kids love it though.  They love their Pappy and I know why. This man is a Saint.  Thanks dad for sharing your love (and money) so willingly with these kids.  We all love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment