Monday, July 29, 2013

Owen Turns 4!

 The day before we left for Florida we had Owen's birthdayparty.  I will let you guess....He wanted it at Bass Pro.  He is my outdoor, bug, dirt, fish, boat, camping, hunting, fishing lover of a boy.  Bass Pro was the perfect location for his birthday.  I was glad it was not at our house because I was busy packing and cleaning for our trip the next day. 

This day was all about Owen though.  He loved his party.  He enjoyed seeing all his friends and family and even ate some of his Avengers birthday cake (usually he doesn't eat cake because he is already too busy moving onto something else).  
 He got some great boy gifts like fishing poles, Superman capes, real hermit crabs, a watch to store bugs, a bug vacuum to catch the poor bugs, and many ironman, spiderman, batman men to play with.  

After his party was over we went outside to try out his new pole at the Bass Pro Pond.  He didn't actually catch anything, Daddy caught two small ones, but Will had his largest catch ever.  He caught a 1/2 pound bass.  He was so excited.  They all were!

Happy 4th birthday Owen Michael Kueny.  You keep me on my toes but I love every second I have with you and wouldn't trade you for the world!







No comments:

Post a Comment