Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Flip House #2

 The time has come to sell anotherone of our flip houses.  This one was bought in May and we had it ready to be put on the market yesterday.  The sign is in the yard, the whole house is cleaned, and it is ready to move!  

I know I shouldn't get so involved in these houses.  After all, they are not "mine".  I kind of feel like they are though.  I spend so much of my time picking things, designing things, deciding what stays and what goes, new colors, old colors, new ceilings floor and walls.  I wish I could hand pick the kind of people I would want to buy our creation when we are all done.  

Steven just wants to sell it.  Sell it and move on to another.  I wanna sell too...I just want to sell to someone who's going to love it, take care of it, continue to improve it, and NOT TRASH it like the people who owned it before.  I mean, this house literally had a golf club taken to doors, closets, walls, cabinets.  That's how mad the previous owners were when they found out they were being evicted.  Of course, we fixed all that but come on!

I think the house turned out great and we are already on our way to attempting to buy flip house #3.  It's a buyers market right now.  We will go look at a potential house and want to put in an offer only to find it has already sold.  Keep your fingers crossed there will be a #3 soon!

Local people if you want to check it out the address is 6437 s 87th e ave, Tulsa Ok.  Right by Woodland Hills Mall.  4 bed, 2 bath, 2003 square feet.  $149,900.






No comments:

Post a Comment