Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Mini Golf Vacation

When you go to vacation in Florida you think of the beach right?  Well, our family (all three boys) think of mini golf.  My boys love golf. I guess they get that from Steven.  Another sport they get the love of from their father.  

We golfed twice while we were on vacation.  Once in Florida and once in Mississippi.  I am thankful for Groupon because that is how we purchased both of our mini golf deals for half off!  Yes, I love to save money!  

We all struck it lucky on the courses and made some hole in one's while we were there.  Owen had his FIRST and truly legit hole in one while in Mississippi.  I got one, Steven got two, and Will got two also.  

I have to say Mini Golf is not one of my favorite activities.  I don't hate it but I do believe it is over priced for how long of a time you get to actually play the course.  One of these Groupon deals was unlimited mini golf.  That is the way to do it in this house!  We were thankful because the day we golfed in Jackson MS it had LITERALLY rained (poured) on us the entire day of driving.  Traffic, construction, wrecks, flipped semi's, pouring rain.  6 hours of a trek turned into 10 hours.  The boys were good but Steven and I were secretly praying that the rain would stop enough to let the boys get out of their "cage" (the car) and play some unlimited mini golf.  Jesus answers prayer and even cares about the little things.  The skies opened up and we saw the sun for the first time in 10 hours right as we pulled into Jackson.  Let golfing commence!

You wouldn't mind golfing either if the course looked like this.  Would you?  Gorgeous Florida golfing.  Seriously, a mini golf course?  I wonder what their real course looked like?  It had to have been immaculate and spectacular.  Steven says he's going next year.  I'm sure he will.....













No comments:

Post a Comment