Tuesday, June 2, 2015

STOP THE WATER!!

For the love of all things good and holy...PLEASE stop raining!  I am so sick of it.  We are finally beginning to see some clearing and some sun here but it has taken a good 3 weeks.  Never in my life have I seen this much rain in Oklahoma in May. I know everyone is tired of it and the flooding has all impacted us in some ways but for us it is even harder.  It rains, we can't work.  We can't work, we can't finish jobs.  We can't finish jobs, we can't get paid.  I think you are figuring out the cycle here.  

So to help time pass and to give our yards time to recede we have been doing more indoor things. Like: meeting cousins for lunch (the all blue was not planned), snuggling our doggy for nap time cuddles, and going to see movies.  Our first summer movie was "San Andreas".  It was actually better than I thought it was going to be.  The boys enjoyed it but Owen was caught holding his ears a lot through all the earthquakes because according to him "earthquakes are too loud." 


This summer is going to allow us plenty of good movie viewings.  Some include: Minions, Inside Out, Ant-Man, Mission Impossible #212, Jurassic World, and I am sure many others!  

Now...to go mow this jungle that is our front and back yards. UGH!



No comments:

Post a Comment