Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Can You See My Dilemma???

 Can't you see my problem here? These doors are all amazing and I am having a major problem making my decision.  Should I do red, blue, teal, turquoise, wood grain, non wood grain, skinny, fat, hardware, no hardware, handles, no handles....Oh my!  I know the majority of you probably think I am a little crazy putting this much thought into one little door but this is a BIG deal for me.  I have never been the one who wants the latest fad in her home.  This is something I have always wanted BEFORE it was even the "in thing" to do.  To say that it is now the cool thing is so awesome to me that it's hard to put into words (yes, I get really excited about some pointless things in life).  


Should it enter into a bedroom, a bathroom, a movie room, a laundry room, or into a really cool closet?  Can anyone help me and maybe give me some more suggestions that I haven't thought of yet?  On the other hand...maybe that isn't such a good idea.  I am already losing sleep over this stinking door.  If you think I am joking about that PLEASE think again because I am 100% serious.  


This door situation is killing me and it is only the first of many big decisions regarding our home.  My oh my....


No comments:

Post a Comment