Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

 Ahh...Halloween!  The perfect night to eat a teeny amount of dinner and then splurge all your calories on candy.  The perfect night to walk around this awesome neighborhood all while sneakingly grabbing kids treats and eating them as their up at doors getting more candy (not that I did this at all, but I could have seen other parents doing it:)

My boys love Halloween (what kid doesn't?)  This year they were more brave than last year even.  We have some pretty scary houses in our hood filled with fog machines, hands and heads coming from the ground, people that jump out and scare you, things that fall of roofs, and even a house that has a cage (yes a cage) with a person in it that jumps out at you.  Both boys did every house we came upon this year though.  I was proud of them.  Last year the cage house really got Owen.  He was never the same after that for the rest of the night.  This year, with Daddy's help, he went right up, got his candy, and was OUT OF THERE!  No tears though:)  

Tonight Ironman and Spongebob got to share in their fun with Doc McStuffins and a furry cat.  They had a blast together and ran like speeding bullets to each house.  I love watching these four cousins grow up together.  That's super special!

I'm going out on a limb here but I think, just maybe, that the boys have enough candy to last them quite some time.  This picture was taken after about 15 pieces were already consumed.  Geez!  I feel sorry for all those teachers that have to handle kids today in school. Cranky, tired, and coming down from a sugar high. I don't envy them.  Not at all.  Happy Halloween!







No comments:

Post a Comment