Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Full Weekend

 This weekend was a big mess of lots of different activities.  We were supposed to have football practice on Friday night but due to the fields being too wet we cancelled practice. Good for us!  A little more family time was needed anyways.  Enter "Watty".  The pumpkin.  The first Jack O' Latern the boys have ever made.  The love him.  He sits on our fireplace and I have to light him first thing in the morning (this morning it was 5:45 am thanks to the time change).  Owen has named him "Watty" and we have no idea why.  I don't know where that name comes from, where he heard it, or what it means.  "Watty" is very important to O Man though and he talks about him and to him all the time:)  Will named him "Sooner".  Shocker!

Saturday morning it was time to get up and head to the football fields for Will's last day of games.  He was sad and wanted to win both games to go out on a high note.  I was proud of him for trying his best, pulling tons of flags, and scoring 2 touchdowns for the total of the day.  He had a double header on Saturday with games at 10am and 2pm.  His team won BOTH games and he was pumped!

At the end of the game my friend Melinda gave me my picture orders that she did for us last month.  Hello...I am in love with these pictures!  They were all amazing and she does awesome work.  These two were my favorites though because they were of my babies.  My babies that aren't really babies anymore but always will be to me.  Check out her website at Melhunphotography.com to book your Fall session.  She is great!  

Now....to go enjoy my lazy Sunday.  My favorite day of the week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment