Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Desert Golf

 Day 2 Vegas trip.  Now, there's something you don't see every day while golfing in Oklahoma.  I had to snap a photo because I thought that was funny.  There's no grass hardly anywhere in Vegas.  What am I supposed to not run over?  Dirt?  

I purchased a Groupon to one of the many golf courses around Las Vegas.  I was not planning on golfing but wanted to go with Steven and watch him golf and spend time together.  He loved it and I have to say it was a gorgeous course.  This golf course was even prettier than the one we went to in Jamaica over the summer.  The cactus, desert, and mountains were all around us.  So different than where I am used to living!  

Seriously, how beautiful was the view from this hole?  I would go with Steven every day to golf if this is what I could look at!  Fore!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment