Friday, November 22, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

 This week has been insane.  It's been crazy.  It's been beyond busy.  There have been so many things that happened this week, didn't happen this week, that were great, that were bad...but we survived.  It is now Friday and onto another busy and fulfilling weekend.  

First blessing: Owen and his happiness.  Always such a happy kid. Even shivering in a drained bathtub (I will admit I forgot he was in there) he is happy and just laying there playing and waiting for me to realize that Daddy had not dried him off yet.  He was still waiting for me.   Oops.

Second blessing: Steven has ALWAYS wanted a Toyota Tundra.  It has never before been in our budget for him to purchase one.  Thanks to all his hard work and God's blessings he was able to buy a 2012 this week with only 7,500 miles on it.  Everything he wanted in a truck and even more.  God is BEYOND good.

Third blessing: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas inthe Kueny household.  As crazy as this week has been we stopped Wednesday night and decorated together!

Fourth blessing: I will be running my first Half-Marathon in about 36 hours.  I am extremely nervous, excited, and ready for this thing to begin and end.  There are many emotions floating around about Sunday morning.  I have learned many a thing about perserverance and determination throughout my training for this one race.  Here's to Sunday!

 






No comments:

Post a Comment