Monday, December 3, 2012

Rhema Take Two

 Because it was 75 degrees today we decided to go to Rhema again tonight with some friends (and the entire city of Broken Arrow). 

Before leaving, this afternoon I was outside swinging Owen.  I wanted to give everyone a shot of my new hat I got this weekend.  I love it.  I wear a lot of hats now that my hair is long. I like to wear them with short hair too but I tend to think I look more like a boy then.  Now, I can wear them all the time and that is totally a positive for me with long hair!  

Anyway, I digress.  Rhema.  Yes, it was packed.  Totally, completely, turn your head for one second and lose a child packed.  The kids enjoy running around and playing.  I remember doing this exact park when I was their age so that's pretty cool that I get to experience Rhema now as a parent and not just a child. 

Speaking of child...I feel as though now that Will is 6 he just looks more mature and grown up to me.  Maybe it is just my imagination but I swear the child has grown 4 inches over night and now has the face of a young boy.  I am fine with it because I still have Owen to be my little one.  Once Owen is at Will's stage is when I think I am going to be sad.  Here are a few shots of my grown up 6 year old!




No comments:

Post a Comment