Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Fournier/Franco/Kueny/Enabnit Christmas

 Yes, we really had that many last names for tonight's Christmas get together.  Mom, Dad, Angela and her girls (and Joe via facetime at 2:30am his time), Kasey, and my family all went to Mom and Dad's for some opening presents and hanging out with family time.  It was great seeing all the kiddo's opening their gifts and immediately trying everything out.  I think Owen's favorites were the Hulk hands (Thanks Franco family) and the Spiderman shoes (Thanks Nini and Pappy).  Watch out Momma's house with those Hulk hands.  Owen was bad enough before...now he's just gonna be plain dangerous.  

Angela and I exchanged gifts as well. One of the things we got each other was tshirts off of Etsy.  I knew mine was coming but she didn't know that I found her a super cool OSU tshirt off the same site.  Go Pokes and Sooners!  

I thought this was a cute picture because Will looks so big sitting next to Pappy.  His legs are getting so long and he is growing up way too quickly for my liking.  His favorite gifts tonight pretty much all included numbers.  He loved his digital watch and would tell anyone who was around what time it was ALL NIGHT.  Even tonight as I was lying him down to sleep he rolled over and said, while pushing on his Indiglo button, "It's 8:06.  Time for bed!"  He also got a calendar (also numbers) which he couldn't wait to get home and place every family member or friends birthday on all 12 months.  He hung it on his wall proudly and is anxiously awaiting the first birthday in January which is his Uncle Joey on the 21st. 

Steven and I got some of our favorites.  Academy, Old Navy, Target, Lids, Bass Pro, and LOTS of candy, candy bars, gum, jelly beans, and mints.  I love stocking stuffers like deoderant, shaving cream, lotions, and chapstick because it's all stuff I would have to buy anyways and now I don't have to!  Awesome:)  

Do you like all three of us and our "model poses"?  Angela was trying to pull off the "stick your lips out pose" and Kasey and I were attempting the "be all serious and look beautiful at the same time" pose.  There is a reason why none of us are models....Not our thing!  

I don't mind posing with this guy though.  12 1/2 years of marriage and 15 1/2 years together and we still look pretty good together.  Hope everyone had a great Christmas with their friends and family.  Look for still ONE MORE blog about yet another Kueny Kristmas coming up very soon!    













No comments:

Post a Comment