Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Kueny Kristmas

 Yes, I did that on purpose.  Nice play on words (or letters) for my title, huh?  I thought it was pretty clever.  

We actually had our Christmas a few days early since we would be cramming both other families into a 3 day period.  The boys and I surprised Daddy with this awesome chair massager that he has been wanting ever since I dragged him into Bed Bath and Beyond one day, lost him, only to find him sitting in this massage chair.  Needless to say, he was happy.  Now, I am happy too because I am using it while typing this blog:)  Happiness all around!



The boys really enjoyed Christmas this year.  Not that they don't like it every year but as they get older they get more excited about the idea behind Christmas and watching others open their gifts and not just themselves.  Owen is a slow unwrapper.  He likes to play with each gift for quite some time before moving on to another present.  We had to remind him that he still had several left to open while he was going on 20 minutes playing with a $5 Ironman action figure I got him.  Forget the expensive gifts for Owen.  $5 goes a long way with him and he is still playing it with it around the house days later!   

We had a great family Christmas together even if it wasn't actually on Christmas day.  The boys were thrilled with their gifts, Daddy and I are deeply enjoying our new massage chair, and the boys understand that Christmas is Jesus's birthday.  I think we are so very blessed this year and we are so thankful for our family both immediate and extended.  Thank you Jesus (and happy birthday!)







No comments:

Post a Comment