Friday, December 14, 2012

Ornament Exchange

 Every year around this time of year I get together with my friends for our annual Christmas ornament exchangeA couple years we even tossed it up and did a scarf exchange.  That one was fun too!  These are all current or former teachers that I worked with at Lincoln when I was a full time teacher (before a full time Mommy and part time gymnastics coach).  I love getting together with these ladies even when we all can't make it.  We only had 1 that already had other plans and another 1 that had to leave early, but for the most part we had a great turn out.  I lucked out and drew pick number 1 so I walked away with this super pretty Pottery Barn ornament ball.  It must have looked rather beautiful on the tree because first thing this morning Owen walks into the living room, sees the ball on the tree, walks over to it and says "what's this mommy?"  The fact that he realized it was new and he'd never seen it before really suprised me.  Very observant little boy he is.  Thank you, Christi, for my new ornament.  Me and Owen love it:)

It was great seeing everyone and I hope all my teacher friends and non teacher friends have a wonderful and safe Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment