Saturday, December 22, 2012

Our Annual Gingerbread House Day

 This year both boys made shirts at school around Christmas.  I would like to say Owen is an art prodigy and made his shirt, but I think all he had to do with it was placing his hand in green paint and sticking it onto the sweatshirt:)  It turned out cute though and I was glad his teachers presented this gift to me this holiday season.  I can always have his little 3 1/2 year old handprint now and that is special!  Will's class drew their self portrait's and Miss Armstrong then placed all 26 little faces on a shirt.  He wears it proudly!  

This morning the boys and I went over to his buddy Mason's house for our annual gingerbread house making time.  This year I was even brave and brought Owen along.  I thought he would eat or throw all the candy but he actually did a pretty good job on his house.  It looked like a house and it had candy stuck to it.  Pretty much all I could expect of him.  Maybe he is an art prodigy....

Thank you to Amanda for allowing us to come and destroy your house this morning 3 days before Christmas.  We had a great time and the boys thank you for their houses and candy to snack on later.  Merry Christmas to all my friends and family.  I will blog more after the next few crazy days.  Everyone enjoy your families and remember to sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus! 







No comments:

Post a Comment