Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Part Two

 There is a lot of orange on this blog but I will let it slide in honor of our missing soldier in Afghanistan this Thanksgiving.  My Aunt had the great idea of everyone getting together and sporting OSU gear for a big picture for Joe.  Between Angela, Joe, and Kasey we had enough OSU gear to outfit 27 people.  Crazy!  

Everyone put on their best Cowboy faces and fingers (something with make a L for loser and then turn in sideways)?  I wasn't getting it but then again I am an OU fan so I don't think I was supposed to understand it.  All in good fun.  I had no problem donning OSU wear for a picture that Joe would get a kick out of and enjoy.  90% of the people in the picture were OU fans but I didn't hear a stink out of any one but my husband.  Geez.  It's 5 minutes for your brother in law in Afghanistan.  I think you can handle it Steven!

Here are our best 2 shots.  I don't think either one is perfect but I think they are perfect for Joe and that's all that matters.  WE MISS YOU JOE!!!!!!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment