Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A New Tree (and President)

 I finally got my too busy hubby to plant a new tree for us in the front yard.  The old one had died and I lived with that ugly thing in my yard for much too long. I wanted something pretty and I wanted something bigger.  This is what I got.  I love it!  It took forever to dig and plant but it was worth it.  It is gonna look even prettier next Fall after a year in the ground:)

My Monday night was finished up with the cousins and sister coming over for dinner.  Last nights dinner I made was Lousiana Chicken Nuggets (spicy nuggets made with Lousiana Hot Sauce), parmesan noodles, and a house salad.  To top off dinner I made pumpkin spice cookies with a cream cheese icing.  Will got the idea that if you put the cookie up to your lips, it looked like a happy face.  So, of course, all 4 of them wanted to be photographed showing their "pumpkin cookie happy faces".




Tuesday morning I woke up and dragged Owen along with me to exercise my right to vote in America.  Now, we just have to wait it out to see what America decided but my vote is for a new President to go along with my new Tree!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment