Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving Part One

 In honor of this guy, my brother in law Joe, we all had an OSU themed Thanksgiving.  More on that tomorrow....

We had close to 30 people show up at Mom and Dad's house this year for Thanksgiving.  We were celebrating the healing of my 5 year old cousin from Leukemia and were also missing Joe.  We were all able to FaceTime with him on Thanksgiving day so that was fun.  I am so thankful for technology and I know my sister is too!  

Thanksgiving was actually the first time I have ever seen my mom in an OSU shirt.  On the flip side, it is the first time I had ever seen her in any college shirt.  OU, Tulsa, OSU, Texas...she could care less.  

I loved being able to see all the original cousins as well.  We DO NOT get to be together enough for any of our liking. One is in San Antonio, one in Ardmore, two in Broken Arrow, and another in Tulsa.  Too spread out for me.  It was so awesome to see them and connect with them again.  We have many pictures of us five throughout the years.  Here is 2012's picture: 




 I am thankful for many things this Thanksgiving.  Friends, family, my family's health, my freedom, my job, my bed and the list goes on and on.  Another added bonus this Thanksgiving season is noted below.  THANK YOU JESUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment