Tuesday, November 27, 2012

First Santa Picture of the Season

 Owen Michael is a Kueny through and through.  Friendly=check, outgoing=check, social butterfly=check.  While at Bass Pro over the weekend he proved that more than ever.  Rewind to Will at this age 3 years ago and you would see a much different story unfolding.  Man/woman dressed up as any sort of creature/animalCrying, fear, and puke from Will.  Man/woman dressed up as any sort of creature/animal for Owen....thumbs up, bear hugs, kisses, high 5's from Owen.  Seriously, he would not leave the poor snowman alone.  The snowman would walk away only to be chased down by Owen, hugged again, talked to again, and given yet ANOTHER thumbs up sign from my 3 year old.  Meanwhile, Will was off coloring a train picture sitting quietly and talking to his Daddy about which shade of blue to use on the sky.  Oh the differences....

I am not even kidding when I say that my 3 year old persuaded the Reindeer to take a picture with HIM.  Not the other way around.  As we're walking out the door, Owen shouts "Hey deer, come take a picture with me."  The Reindeer hops on the back of the 4 wheeler and Owen grins proudly.  I was cracking up at his boldness while Will stood at my leg quietly playing Madden football on my cellphone (not even glancing at the Reindeer in front of him).

I did get them together for one minute for their first Christmas Santa picture of the season.  Ho Ho Ho 2012 Santa!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment