Sunday, April 17, 2016

Spring Pictures

Some weekends are great, some are good, and some are just awesome.  This weekend was an awesome one in my book.  

1.  We got back our spring pictures we took with my talented friend, Kate.  Man, these were great and some of the best smiles I think our boys have ever given for photos.  They don't like to take pictures.  They run, they squirm, they make silly faces.  Usually, it's not a fun experience for anyone involved.  I'm figuring out that these "mini sessions" photographers do are the way to go with my kids.  15-20 minutes and they are done and hopefully we can come away with a few gems.  Kate sent me 12 pictures and I loved almost all of them.  In this blog, I will show you a couple.  These were probably 2 of my favorites.  We are a blessed family for sure!


2. The other reason that it was such a great weekend was that I attended Vintage Market Days on Friday with all my girlfriends.  Well, not all of them, but quite a few:)  I got some great deals and LOTS of things/goodies/furniture for the new house.  I came on Friday with a goal and a mission in my head.  I had a budget, and I stuck to it.  See the barn door.  Literally, the barn door I purchased for our home off an old horse stable.  I couldn't be happier with it.  It was totally the type of cool addition I wanted in our home and it was right on the budget that I was thinking.  Win win!

3.  The boys got to have a play date with Will's good buddy, Mason.  These boys were born within weeks of each other and have been friends since then.  It's always so great to have him over and they had a blast playing for hours (mostly outside).  He was able to hang for baseball pictures, lunch, and lots of trampoline/Xbox, Wii, baseball time with big and little brother Kueny.  

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend filled with family and friends as well.  Here's to a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment