Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Making Memories

These are just a few of the other pictures that Kate shot for us a couple weeks ago.  I adore this little grove of trees, the colors, the sun setting, the outfits.  I love pretty much everything about these pictures and the people in them.  

Will-Age 9 1/2.  Loves sports. Almost any sport.  He's a hard worker.  He's quiet and shy.  He loves me.  A lot.  He loves to eat.  ALL THE TIME.  He's great at math, not so awesome at reading (mainly comprehension).  He's a follower. His favorite things to do are: playing sports, playing video games, and playing on his phone.


Owen-Age 6 3/4.  Loves animals. Almost any animal. He's NOT shy and NOT quiet.  He's uber loud and super outgoing.  He's a leader.  Not a big fan of organized sports but loves to play around in a family game of flag football, kickball, or baseball.  He loves camping, exploring, and all things outdoors.  He can throw down some sushi.  He acts tough on the outside, but is actually very tender on the inside.  He loves his daddy and his dog.  

To say I'm thankful for these people in the photos seems like too little.  It goes beyond thankful.  I wouldn't know how to live without any of these three and I pray I never have to find out.  I love them.  They are my world and I am so blessed to be Steven's wife and Will and Owen's mom.  Thank you Jesus!




No comments:

Post a Comment