Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015

 Every Easter we take a few moments to step outside and document the occasion where we are all dressed up (if only for a moment) and smile for the cameras to show how happy we are that it's Spring, it's Easter, and that Jesus arose 3 days later for all of us.  This Easter was no different. This Easter even some of our trees were budding (thanks to the holiday NOT falling in March like it did last year) and we got to stand under the beauty which is our Weeping Cherry Tree.  Oh, we try to get good pics.  We really try.  For the most part, this is what we get.  Look above at that picture.  I actually crack up when I see it because it really is a pretty accurate representation of what our boys look like at any given time when told to smile for a camera.  If they are even still enough for the camera.  I think in this picture Owen had just been reprimanded for using that time, that exact time, to roll around in the mud and grass.  My boys DO NOT like pictures and make it known every time a special holiday or birthday come around.  I am hoping this changes over the years.  As much as I like those funny pictures and laugh at them, I would like SOME that look like I have normal sane children.

I hope everyone had a great Easter with their families.  Saturday was gorgeous here but Sunday was rainy, cold, and windy.  I was freezing most of the day but the boys still found ways to go outside and play with all their cousins.  They didn't mind the freezing and the cold.  Eggs were to be found!  Hope you had an amazing day celebrating with your families too!



No comments:

Post a Comment