Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Duke Botanical Gardens



The Duke Botanical Gardens are a sight to behold.  The only thing we missed out on was the Rose Garden because roses aren't in bloom yet.  This place was amazingly gorgeous.  From the budding flowers, to the green trees, the water fountains, the sun rays, the covered bridges, and the all male chorus choir who sang acapella while you toured the grounds...it couldn't get much better.  Unless you fed me dinner.  By this time of the day after 10 hours of Duke and an 8 mile run, I was getting pretty tired and hungry.  I held on so we could visit the gardens and I'm glad I did because it was worth it.  Dinner was worth it too.  Steven WON on the golf course so dinner was on Chris at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.  Another heavenly meal for this trip!  More tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment