Sunday, December 28, 2014

Will's Going to Heaven!!!!


 Our Christmas vacation started like most people's with kids in elementary school did...a week full of Christmas parties.  Owen had his on Friday and got to wear his pajama's to school as well.  That pretty much makes for a perfect day for any 5 year old.  Owen loves his teachers and I truly feel they were chosen just for my son.  He has thrived in their class this year and continues to grow.  I am very much looking forward to how much more he will learn and grow in the second half of school.  Thank you Mrs. Wheeler and Mrs. McGivern for all you do for Owen.  I know and realize he's not the "easiest" child and so that makes me even more thankful for both of you:)


Another thing I am BEYOND thankful for this Christmas break?  Our oldest son Will accepted Jesus into his heart on December 22nd at the age of 8.  He has been asking a lot of questions over the last few months and I knew he was right at the cusp of wanting to make the life long decision.  Of course, Steven and I wanted it to be his decision to make.  I don't believe in pushing something like this on my children because it needs to truly come from his heart.  And, we believe it finally did on the 22nd.  He was ready and it made us so proud as parents that he will now be joining us in Heaven for part 2 of our lives.  I am beyond thankful that Jesus gave us His son this holiday season and now MY SON will also be given Jesus for all eternity.  What an amazing Christmas present for our family!  

Hope all of you also had a great Christmas together with family and friends.  Great blessings to you for 2015!




No comments:

Post a Comment