Thursday, December 4, 2014

Tom Tom Love

This is a blog about a watch, and only about a watch.  If I have already bored you, feel free to resume your regular life.  If you're interested than let me fill you in on my super cool watch that I got for Christmas from Steven.  Yes, I'm already wearing it because it's the ONLY thing I got from him and I want to begin using it.  I'm an adult and don't have to wait for the 25th if I don't want to:)  

Anyways, this watch tracks my speed, distance, pace, mileage, heart rate, etc.  It does everything.  In fact, it does so much that it has taken the better part of two evenings for Steven to "train" me on it.  It's a rather large face (which I'm going to have to get used to) and seeing as how I have a super skinny wrist the watch appears to be larger than my actual arm.  It's close, but not larger:)  

I love this watch and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone that runs.  It even tracks inside running on a GPS.  For those that run, you know most running programs like RunKeeper CAN NOT track accurately on a treadmill.  This Tom Tom does and I can officially say I am in love with a Tom.  

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment