Sunday, December 14, 2014

I Am Thankful...

 Most of our weekends are spent driving here, going there, doing this, watching that, get this DONE, finish that homework project, go to this game, watch this practice, LAUNDRY, and the list could go on and on.  I am sure most families during this stage we are in feel about the same way.  This weekend was different.  We, for once, in a LONG time had a very non-busy and relaxed time together as a family.  

Steven got a round of golf in on Saturday morning, I got an afternoon run in, we went to church, Will had a sleepover that he completely enjoyed, and I got caught up on all housework, laundry, SAM's trips, and Christmas cards.  For some of you that might seem like a pretty busy weekend still.  For us, it was nothing and that felt entirely Heavenly.  

I hope everyone else had a great weekend too.  Now, I am going to go snuggle up with my boys on the couch and listen to the rain pouring down outside while we watch "The Grinch".  A perfect end to a great weekend.

I truly am blessed and take nothing for granted.  Thank you Jesus for all our blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment