Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Family Pics 2014

 To have to pick only a few pictures to show in my blog was pretty hard.  I just picked a good collage of pictures.  To say they are my favorites would be a lie because every picture my friend took was my favorite.  Melinda Hunley at www.melhunphotography.com does great work (just in case anyone was or is needing a photographer).  

We went to TU in the late fall (I think it was sometime in October) and got all 10 of us together for a little shoot.  Of course, the girls were perfect little smilers and my boys were off running most of the time and getting their knees wet and muddy.  In some shots you can even see their knees all wet. I guess I will remember that years from now looking back at these photo's.  My boys and their skinned and torn jeans at the ages of 5 and 8.

Make some memories with your family today.  It's worth it.







No comments:

Post a Comment