Friday, August 29, 2014

I Could've Been A Girl Mom

 Thursday night I got to do something I rarely do.  I got to take 2 beautiful girls shopping with me.  Rarely, I mean NEVER, do my boys want to willingly go shopping just to tool around and browse.  Um no.  You go in with a purpose, you buy the purchase, you walk out.  That's there take on shopping.  Tonight I just got to have fun and spoil 2 lovely's for 2 hours.  I was in Heaven and I think they were too.  In 2 short hours we conquered Marshalls, Target, Starbucks, and QT for gas.  That's a successful night in my book.  What girl doesn't want to hit the dollar bin at Target followed by a Starbucks treat on the way out the door?  I know 3 girls that were all for that yesterday!  

I love you Ava and Emma!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment