Thursday, August 28, 2014

He's Had A Rough Time

 No one likes to see their babies hurting or sad.  It's extra hard on me when I know how happy and joyful a person Owen normally is.  These last 2 1/2 weeks have been extremely hard on his little soul.  He's just like most kids that have a temporary adjustment period to school.  Unlike most kids though, his  began the night before with extreme emotions and crying.  He would cry himself to sleep, wake up crying, cry all way to school, and have to be physically pushed into his classroom while kicking and crying.  Oh just imagine how fun that's been.  See, he's worn out as the picture shows:)

The last part of this week has been on the upswing.  We have had so many people giving me some great ideas to try with him (some have worked, others not).  I appreciate so much all the thoughts, prayers, kind words, and actions our family and friends have poured into this family this week.  I can really feel them and I can see Owen beginning to adjust. Not sure how much longer it is going to fully take but for the last 2 days there have been ZERO tears so we are getting better!  Thanks so much everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment