Sunday, October 13, 2013

Wedding Weekend

 This weekend we loaded up the boys and drove 3 hours south to Ardmore for my  beautiful cousin's wedding.  I was happy it was her time to have her day and pleased to get to see family that we haven't seen in way too long!  

The wedding was on a country club golf course.  It was beautiful! Orange, browns, tan, and yellows.  A perfect Fall wedding.  This is my other cousin, Amy.  You don't hear much about her because she lives down in San Antonio.  She is one of Kasey's older sisters and they both were bridesmaids for my other cousin, Laurie, who was the one that got married.  

The wedding had rolling hills and greens that of course my boys LOVED.  It was constant tackle, roll, tackle, roll down the hills.  I snapped a few shots of all the kids as they were playing outside.  Right after the wedding but before the food arrives.  You know that hour you normally have to kill?  Have your wedding at a country club where there are plenty of opportunities to disturb the golfers on the 18th hole. It was pretty funny!

Happy wedding day to my cousin Laurie.  I pray you and Sam have a wonderful life together:)











No comments:

Post a Comment