Monday, October 14, 2013

Family Pics Part 2

 We recently took family pictures with the adorable and supremely talented Melinda Hunley (melhunphotography.com)  Check out her website because she really is awesome! 

She took us to downtown Tulsa for our Fall shoot.  I have never been down there to take pictures before but have seen lots of my friends do it and have seen some of the backgrounds and have always wanted to go there.  I am so glad she suggested that place!

The boys were pretty well behaved (one more than the other).  Will really does not like to have his pictures taken for longer than 5 minutes.  When he is cooperating they usually turn out great.  When he is tired, it's pretty much over.  Owen always cheeses and will do it until the last photo is snapped.  Getting him to stay clean when there are way too many rocks to pick up and cigarette butts to throw is hard though.

Here is my photographer friend in the flesh.  I love that we were able to get a picture together because rarely do they get in the shot.  I love the "normalness" of this picture.  This is how Melinda and I are a lot of the time:)  Thank you again for capturing our family and these memories.  They, and you, mean so much to me.  Now friends, go check out her website!  Seriously, go do it now....

And now....my two beautiful boys.  I love them and am so thankful for them and what they add to our family.  Will (almost 7) and Owen (age 4). 
















No comments:

Post a Comment