Friday, October 18, 2013

Spook A Rama

 Last night we traveled up to my birthplace, Bartlesville Ok, to go to Dink's and the Kiddie Park.  Since Kasey is here this week I KNEW we had to go to Dink's since this is one of her all time favorite places to eat.  If we are at Dink's it is almost a waste to not go to the Kiddie Park.  The boys don't understand why we are in Bartlesville but don't get to go to their favorite park.  Well, no worries boys...the park was OPEN!  We have never taken the kids to Spook A Rama before because I didn't know if it would be too scary for them.  I wish we would have gone last year now because it is only open one weekend in October and they had a blast.  The only "scary" thing there was a haunted house that we just didn't allow the kids to do.  Not a problem because they didn't even ask!  On another note...Owen (just since Summer) is now too tall for 2 RIDES.  Both my boys are getting too tall for some rides but that doesn't stop them loving the place.  For only .25 cents a ticket, I love the rides too!  

The boys collected lots of candy, got to pet a drug dog, rode all the rides they wanted, ate popcorn, and got a special snack at QT on the way home.  I say it was a pretty perfect night:)







No comments:

Post a Comment