Friday, September 20, 2013

Owen Part 2

 Like I said earlier there are so many stories that I could tell about Owen.  Just the other day I decided to begin writing some blogs about the funny things that Owen does or says.  Just the other day...now 2 or 3 more hilarious things were said that I wanted to blog about.

On Wednesday night I took Owen with me to run some errands.  As we were driving he begins to talk to me about his birthday party he had at Bass Pro back in July.  I said, "Where do you want your party next year?"  He replied..."Um, I think Wal Mart.  Or Nini's house."  Random. I began prodding why he would chose WM to have a 5th birthday party at.  He said (in his 4 year old reasoning), "Well, Wal Mart has blue cookies but Nini has blue cookies too, so now I don't know...."  Classic.  

So since we are talking about Wal Mart I will mention something he said to me while strolling the aisles with me on Wednesday night.  We were just walking and talking (Owen is ALWAYS talking) and he asked me a question I wasn't totally prepared for.  "Momma, can we invite Tony Stark to dinner?"  Me (thinking) Tony Stark?  Who's that?  Then it dawned on me..."Tony Stark?  As in Ironman?" He looked at me and so clearly stated, "Of course, who else would I be talking about?"  I didn't even know he knew that Ironman's name was really Tony Stark.  That boy is smart.  

Not smart enough to realize that it is improper to play baseball naked though.....








No comments:

Post a Comment