Thursday, September 12, 2013

Drawings

 I don't know if it's because he's a boy, or left handed, or because he's only been 4 for 6 weeks but Owen is still learning to write his name.  He's got the O down but after that it gets a little sketchy.  I have been working with his name for awhile now.  We've used chalk, whipped cream, shaving cream, food pieces.  He's gonna get it.  It is just taking longer than it did with Will and I am trying not to compare the two.  This picture was taken after some chalk work.  We wrote, traced, and drew all around his name.  

Will, on the other hand, has always been a very good writer, drawer, and awesome at coloring.  Today I got a picture that he drew of him and I at school.  I laugh because our fingers are pretty hilarious.  He was quick to point out that there was nothing wrong with this picture.  He had everything totally accurate.  1.  We were colored vanilla.  2.  He gave me "long" hair 3.  Our fingers might be long but there are 5 on each hand 4. His ears are bigger than mine.

Those were seriously all his words and I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment