Monday, September 9, 2013

A Second Try

Today Owen started his new preschool.  Well, it's not really new because he has gone there off and on since age 2 1/2.  It is new this year though.  It is an incredibly long story that starts all the way back to May when I enrolled him in Broken Arrow Public Schools for the first time.  I don't really feel like delving into all that was done wrong in that district and how it effected my baby.  Needless to say, he was happy today.  I was happy.  He liked being back with his friends and even though this was not originally where I wanted to place him for school I know in the end I MUST do what is right for Owen.  I have total peace now with where he is at, his teachers, and the classroom.  He didn't even turn around to tell me bye this morning.  He just walked right in like he owned the place.  That is exactly what I wanted.  

Happy "First day of Preschool" Owen.  Momma loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment