Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Second Favorite Season

 It's that time of year again...FALL!  I love Fall but it ranks 2nd to my favorite season which is Spring.  I love many things about Spring but mostly it is the color and the life you see everywhere after months of dead, sticks, brown, snow, and cold.  Spring is awesome.  Fall is pretty awesome too though.  I REALLY love Fall this year since I am training for a huge run.  I long for the mornings and evenings where the humidity is gone and the temperatures are cool.  Not cold, just cool.  I have waited longer than normal to decorate this year because I just couldn't get into it when it was still 100 degrees outside.  Today it is a nice cloudy day and the temps are in the low 80's so since I am stuck home all day with a sick kiddo I decided to be productive. 

The boys love to help me decorate for each season.  Well, I should say Owen.  Will likes it for the first 2-3 minutes and then after placing his first item on a table somewhere I lose him to football plays.  Owen helped me the whole time.  He told me where to put things, how to lay them, where to move them around, and how many things to put on one table (with some assistance of course).  I think he did a pretty good job!

Bring on Fall.  Bring on cooler weather, light sweaters, pumpkin patches, hot chocolate, apple cider, hay rides, and beautiful leaves changing before our eyes.  I love God's creation!







No comments:

Post a Comment