Saturday, April 28, 2012

Some Weekend Fun

This weekend was busy.  Hey, all weekends are busy.  This one was really no different.  It is actually still a weekend but we did most of our "fun outings" last night and the rest of the weekend is reserved for family time and staying home and relaxing time.  If pushing through the Insanity workout is considered "relaxing time" I need to rethink my thinking:)  

 Look how big my Will is getting...5 1/2 years old.  Tear. I just filled out his PreK Graduation form and choked up.  I didn't realize they had a PreK Graduation but I don't think BAPS does a Kindergarten Graduation so I will just enjoy this one, get too emotional, and take tons of pictures.  Sounds good to me!

 Another activity we did yesterday was Bass Pro.  This is almost always on the things to do list for the boys.  Steven included.  He loves to fish, even if it is just for something this small (see above picture).  I think our grand total yesterday was 3 fish.  Seriously, we normally never even catch 1, so to catch 3 in one night was pretty fantastic!  The boys each took turns getting to throw the fish back in the water.  The loved that part! 

Owen murdered a duck while we were at BP.  Oops.  I didn't see that coming one day....just kidding.  We were all fishing sitting there enjoying the weather and the family and off Owen strolled off to the right for 2 milliseconds.  I turn my head, he has found a baby chick still in the egg, picked up the egg, and hurled it through the grass.  He didn't know there was a baby chick inside still growing.  He just thought it was a fun shaped ball to throw.  Daddy inspected the egg, and yes the chick was murdered.  I hope he doesn't have to go to baby prison:)

 On a lighter and funnier note, I came outside yesterday to push Owen in the swing and this is how I found him.  I got a chuckle out of it because this is the Owen that I somehow put up with every day of his life.  This is his free spirit.  This is just how he rolls.  No clothes because he removed them (I removed the shirt because we were working on his farmers tan), riding in the Jeep, with big brother T-ball helmet on and backwards.  Couldn't see a thing and he didn't care.  It was making people laugh, and that is how Owen functions!  I laugh at Will because he just scratches his head and looks at him as if to say, "What is wrong with him?"  :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment