Thursday, April 5, 2012

Daddy's Time in Pre School

Last Fall I had the chance to go to "Spend a Day in Pre K" with Will. This Spring it was Daddy's turn. Steven didn't know all it would entail and how many stories/songs he would have to sing during his 3 hours in a pre school classroom. From the looks of it though, he took his job very seriously....


Very deep in thought Steven was....."what's the answer to C makes what sound??" The other Daddy Steven must have known that answer rather quickly because he obviously thought the question was so easy he could just sleep right through it:)


Oh my, that cracked me up!

Steven said he had a great time making memories with Will. His first statement was, "I didn't realize how much Mrs. Snow sings." Well, how else are you supposed to keep 22 preschoolers entertained?

Snack time and reading time were also involved in the day. Normally Will's classroom is a snack free room but on special occasions Mrs. Snow works with all the allergies to make an extra special treat for snack time.

I love that Will's teachers allows parents to come in and observe and take part in their child's normal day to day schedule. I love that she allows the parents to be active participants in their learning. I love Mrs. Snow and all she has done for Will this year. Thank you teachers everywhere!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment