Friday, April 13, 2012

My Number Loving Son



This picture doesn't totally show the amount of time, dedication, and work Will spent on it. It is hard to tell in the photograph but it is a white piece of typing paper that my oldest has filled with the numbers 1-100. For no reason. No reason whatsoever, but rather just to do it. He loves numbers. Counts steps. Randomly will break into number counting. Some kids break out into song, Will breaks out into counting. I can only blame my Dad who is a number lover too. I like numbers as well and find myself counting steps or flights of stairs or the fact that I used to know how many EXACT steps it was from my front door to my sister's front door in our old neighborhood. I could even tell you, if you were wondering, how many steps it is from my garage door to the neighborhood pool two streets away. I won't bore you with that though. Ask me if you really want to know and I will tell you:) Oh, my sweet 5 1/2 year old. He has no choice but to love numbers. Your Pappy would be VERY proud of you Will:)

No comments:

Post a Comment