Thursday, April 19, 2012

33 Things

Yesterday came and went and I turned another year older. Whew! I made it out alive. Then, my forever friend of 20 years went into labor on my birthday and I was all excited all day that she was gonna have her daughter on April 18th. Since her labor stretched into 22 hours little Eva Gabrielle was born at 2am April 19th. Oh well, I'll take it. April 19th is just another great day to be alive!

A fellow friend and blogger recently turned 32. On her birthday she created a list of 32 things she was thankful for. I am stealing her idea for my birthday! So, here it goes:

33 THINGS:

1. My God
2. My Church
3. Steven Will Kueny
4. Will Parker Kueny
5. Owen Michael Kueny
6. My family
7. My home
8. My car
9. My clothing
10. Our jobs
11. Taking baths in water I didn't have to carry to the tub
12. Little weekend trips with my husband
13. Water
14. My body
15. My health
16. My cellphone
17. Sunday's (my favorite day of the week)
18. Date nights with my hubby
19. Internet and technology
20. Hot Tea
21. Carbs
22. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake from "Cheesecake Factory"
23. My running shoes
24. Andrea Corbett (my forever friend)
25. Amanda Torres (my Oklahoma new forever friend)
26. My marriage
27. My in-laws (the best ever!)
28. Dr. Pepper
29. I live in America
30. Sonic
31. My bed
32. The ability to get pampered (ie. hair done, pedicures, massages, etc)
33. Another year to experience life

No comments:

Post a Comment