Sunday, April 22, 2012

Run Tulsa Pink



Okay, so my sister is going to kill me but I totally don't know how to crop pictures. Thought I did, Angela, ends up I don't....so, I have to include it in the post because I think we look cute (yes, you too even though you said you looked like crap)! Today we ran the Run Tulsa Pink Fun Run. I had originally wanted to do the 5K (3.1 miles) but knew that Angela couldn't run 3.1 miles (sorry, no offense here), so seeing as how she is the only one that wanted to do it with me, we signed up for the fun run. I was so proud of my sister. This is someone who doesn't run. This is someone who hates exercise. This is someone who LITERALLY told me at 3/4 of a mile that she would rather not eat for 2 weeks than go running with me. Thanks sis! She finished the whole thing in 15 minutes and only stopped one time to catch her breath for a few seconds. I was proud of her and her ability to push through even though she wanted to kill me a few times. Hey, if the grandma next to us with the rolling walker (I am not making this up) can do it, so can she:)!!! Way to go Angela and the other 1,200 people that were with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment