Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Weekend Full of Activities



Happy Mother's Day to all those Mom's out there!  I hope everyone had a great time with their Mom's, kids, families, etc.  I was able to see BOTH of my mom's this weekend since the Kueny's were able to come into town.  It's always great when we get to see both sets of families on holidays and special occasions!  Tonight we went to dinner with mom and dad at a Chicago Pizza Place.  It was good and filled with wayyyy too many carbs that I am sure Sean T. will work out of my tomorrow during my INSANITY work out:)  I grabbed the boys to pose with me for a Mother's Day shot.  Of course, never can I get both of them to look at the camera at the same time so I will have to do with 1 out of 2 following through.


Yesterday I completed my second run of the Summer.  Last night I ran the Full Moon Run.  This run has been in Tulsa for 25 years.  There were over 2,000 runners for the 3.1 mile run.  I was able to finish the run in 28.19 minutes which was my best 5K time ever!  For those of you that care, that is a 9 min 9 sec mile.  I know some of you might think that is slow, but my goal was to finish the 5K in under 30 minutes.  For me, that is a feat.  I run, but not too quickly:)  A big shout out to my running partners, Amanda and Erica, for running with me!  Both of them...BOTH of them just had a baby in February and were running with me in 5K's not 3 months later.                            

No comments:

Post a Comment