Friday, May 18, 2012

Half Way There



If you follow my blog you will know that I have set a goal for myself that included diet, exercise, and some really hard work.  My goal was simple (not really)...to lose weight and to wear a bikini by the middle of July when we go to Florida. Today was half way.  Today was 8 weeks.  Today I stepped on the scale and I have lost 10 pounds.

 I know this doesn't seem like much to some people, but for me it was very monumental.  To hit the double digits just made me feel like my work was paying off. A small section of my brain can now wrap its head around doubling that number for another 8 weeks.  That was my original goal and I think I can make it. 

Maybe in another 8 weeks I will have people giving me these kinds of 10's when they see me walk by:)





No comments:

Post a Comment