Thursday, December 29, 2011

Will's Big Day


Today was a biggie for Will. He was a trooper and never shed one tear. Such the big 5 year old boy. We found out in October at his last cleaning that he had a cavity. Oops on not brushing well enough:( Anyways, seeing as how they are an arm and a leg I had to wait till after the holiday gift buying season to get it filled. Being the cheap (money wise) Momma that I am, I wouldn't have even filled the thing if it weren't such a back molar that he won't loose for several more years. Those baby teeth are going to fall out anytime. Why couldn't it have been one of those??? He was great though! He really enjoyed the clown nose and got verrrryyyyy still. I have to give a shout out to Dr. Owens. He is an amazing dentist and the very same one I went to when I was a youngster about 25 years ago. He's still got it and I have never seen a dentist so awesome with kids before! Will was a trooper and I was so very proud of him. As a reward he got to spend some time with these two sweet kiddos: Aubree and Paxton!

Aubree and Paxton were our neighbors for quite a long time (in 2 different neighborhoods). Now that they have moved to another city (Owasso) Will and his "girlfriend" Aubree don't get to see each other very much. He was so excited about them coming today. For the 2 hours before they arrived he asked me about every 15 minutes when they were coming:) In just about 10 minutes they were all playing together like they hadn't even missed a beat. Thanks to the 64 degree day in December they were able to play outside a lot too. I enjoyed that also:) Of course, Owen had to get some swing time in as well. I think that, and the sandbox, are his two favorite things to do outside. Once I am rich enough to put in a basketball court I am thinking the swing will be forgotten.
Until that swing is forgotten I am going to enjoy the "little baby" moments I have with the O Man because he is getting way too big too fast for this Momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment