Friday, December 2, 2011

Rhema 2011


Last night we took advantage of the last "nice" night we will have for awhile and went to Rhema. I think most of Broken Arrow city limits was thinking the same thing. It was almost as packed as most weekends when we usually go. The boys just find this time at Rhema as time to run freely and wildly while glancing at the lights for about 2 seconds before running onto something else. They had a fun time but trying to catch these boys standing front side is rather hard. It is easier to catch glimpses of them like this....

After I ran into my good friend, Jennifer, and all of her family we moved onto the flag pose. Anyone that has been to Rhema knows of the American flag light display. I got Will and Owen to stand beside it for 2 milliseconds and the shot turned out so so.

My favorite thing at Rhema is climbing inside the trees (that they allow you to do) and taking pictures. I have pictures every year of the boys in this same tree. Baby, baby sleeping in stroller, baby sitting in stroller, toddler, little boy...and hopefully I will continue this tradition. This year it was Will I snagged for the Kueny Tree Picture.


Happy holidays and Rhema nights to everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment