Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Final Christmas Blog



I promise...this is it about our Christmas activities! We are busy people as many families with young children are. We had 3 Christmas celebrations this year. One in Norman, one at home, and one in Coweta. EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I took in Norman turned out terribly for some reason. I hate doing blogs without pictures, so today I had the idea to show off a couple of the new toys the boys got IN Norman as opposed to Norman itself. If you can not tell in the picture on the right, Will is singing in the "rain". He thought that was funny when I started to sing the song and he sang along wit me even though he had never heard it before. Silly boy! Both of the boys LOVE with a capital L the umbrellas their Aunt Rachel got them. I told Rachel, "hey, it would be cool if you could find Thomas and Cars because those are the characters of rainboots they are getting." She went above and beyond and I am sure made more trips than necessary to find the Thomas and Cars umbrellas. Will and Owen thank you (as so does Momma)!

Another gift they received in Norman was a super cool workbench. I put it in Will's room so he and brother could go in his bedroom and "construct" and hammer, and pound, and saw all to their little hearts content. No really, it is not that loud, I just didn't need one more toy in my living room. The boys are really liking this toy and I can fine one, sometimes both, boys in there playing at some point every single day.

Thank you Kueny family for making our first Christmas this holiday season so awesome. The food was great, the family was fun, the babies and all the kids were adorable and Steven and I even got to throw in a matinee movie one day. The time was great with Steven even though I would not suggest you see "Young Adult". Not that great! Thanks to Nana for watching the boys so Steven and I could spend a few hours together. Happy holidays from the Kueny side of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment