Sunday, December 11, 2011

And Yet ANOTHER Birthday Party for Will!




If you are counting folks this is birthday party/celebration #3 for Will's 5th birthday. We do not normally go to these extremes but it just sort of worked out that way this year. "Party number 1" if you will was our little family of 4, Nini and Pappy, and Kasey. We just went to eat pizza and open a few presents on his actual birthday. "Party number 2" was in Norman over Thanksgiving weekend with his other 2 cousins that have birthdays all in the same week. Today was "Party number 3" where we actually had his BIRTHDAY PARTY! He requested bowling once again. He also had a bowling party for his 3rd birthday. I guess he still likes it:)

He had all his cousins (on Momma's side) at the party. All the usual friends too! Ava, Emma, brother Owen, Mason, Addison, Sophie, Piper, Riley, Emily, and these two Jared and Jack. How handsome are they? I don't think I got everyone in that kid shot but, let's face it...that's sort of an impossible feat with 12 kids under the age of 7. Not gonna happen! I think they all had a grand time though. I saw lots of smiling faces. Maybe that was because these boys and girls had such a good ball boy. Seriously, until Owen realized there was a basketball shooting game in the arcade...this was his job and he took it seriously!That's pretty much all he did for the better part of an hour was monitor all the balls going out and coming in. He would assign which ball went to which kid, make sure they had the right selection, and make sure no ones fingers got stuck in the ball dispenser. What a boy!

Happy birthday to my little man who is not so little anymore. 5 is a big birthday for this Momma. I feel like I can now say I have a toddler and a young boy. Not a baby/toddler in any sense of the word. Kinda makes me sad but I knew this day was coming and I will remind myself of that when he turns 10 and I am really sad. 5 can still be a baby in my eyes. Now..on to play some Operation before bedtime. Thanks Mason for the fun nighttime activity:)





No comments:

Post a Comment