Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Morning 2011




Pardon the messy hair. It is Christmas morning and all. The boys were super pumped about opening their gifts this AM. Will was very aware that I wasn't there yet (I was in the bathroom) and said, "Wait...we can't open till Momma gets here. She's peeing." Thanks Will. Always looking out for Momma! I took a "before" shot with the boys and their presents. They each got 6. Owen could care less about the number but I knew Will would figure it out. I was right. Last night when I tucked him in he wanted a story about opening gifts. I made up a story like I do every night and when I came to the gifts part, I said that the kids got 10 gifts. He stopped me in the story and said, "No Momma...we only have 6 each. Not 10." Oh, my anal math boy. I guess he had already gotten under the tree and figured out that there were 6 for him and 6 for Owen. He cracks me up!


If you know me at all, you know how much I desire/love to read. I would hope that I pass that on to my boys. They do love the normal boy things (more than reading I will admit), but they also enjoy a good book once in awhile...see.....
Here is Will posing with another one of his special "boy" gifts. Hope everyone enjoys this holiday season and has a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment